Masasabi mo ba na mahal ka pa nang isang tao kapag humingi ito ng “space”? Ako sa totoo lang hindi ko alam.
Ang sarap magkaroon ng minamahal pero kasing sakit nito kapag iniwan ka na niya. Kagabi, nagkaroon kami ng seryosong usapan ng mahal ko. Like the usual, kinkwento ko sa kanya lahat ng nangyayari sa bahay ( I am home in the province right now) , lahat ng naiisip ko at pati na rin mga hinanakit ko sa papa ko. Alam niya lahat ng ito. Sa isang taon yata na pagsasama natin, halos madalang na wala akong problema. Lagi siyang nandyan. Hindi niya ako iniwan… ngayon lang.
More than a couple, we are the best of friends. Lagi kaming nandyan para sa isat isa. Kapag may problema, laging nandyan ang bawat isa para magsuportahan. Inaamin ko, nasa akin talaga ang problema. Napaka kumplikado ng buhay. May problema ako sa pera, sa studies at pati na rin sa pamilya. Hindi kami okay ng papa ko. Last year, may malaking problema pa na nangyari sa kapatid ko. He was hospitalized for more than a month. Kasama pa dito ang problema namin sa pera. Isama pa yung problema sa thesis that time. This year naka graduate na ako. Pero di pa rin natapos mga problema ko sa pera. Everytime na may problema ako, sa kanya ako lumalapit. And instantly, nandyan siya para tumulong. Napaka swerte ko sa kanya. Malaki ang utang na loob ko sa kanya pero higit dun,mahal na mahal ko siya. Don’t get me wrong. Mahal na mahal ko ang tao na to hindi lamang dahil sa mga ginagawa niya kundi mahal ko siya dahil yun talaga nararamdaman ko.
Kaya kung may pagkakataon,inuuna ko na bumawi sa kanya sa paraan na kaya ko. Binibigay ko lahat para mapasaya sya sa mga paraan na alam ko. Kahit magsakripisyo ako, para ma treat ko siya gagawin ko lahat. Kahit di pumasok, ibuhos ang oras para makasama siya. Pero alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi ito sapat, mas malaki pa rin kasi talaga ang nabibigay niya at kahit anong gawin ko, hindi ito magiging sapat sa kanya kasi mas malaki naman talaga sacrifices ang nagawa niya. And ako, patuloy akong nilalamon ng mga problema kaya hindi ko mabigay ng buo ang deserve niya. In short, “kumplikado” na tao ako.
Akala ko forever kaming ganito. Akala ko forever kami ng taong mahal ko. Pero hindi, napagod din siya. Tao lang siya na may mga problema din at may sariling buhay.
Sobrang sakit na hindi ko naibigay ang karapat dapat sa kanya. Masakit sakin na kahit ginagawa ko na best ko, hindi ito naging sapat. Hindi ko maibigay ang mga pangangailangan niya.
Now I’m suffering more. I just lost my angel, my bestfriend. Siguro nga,hindi ako deserving sa pagmamahal niya kasi masyado akong kumplikado.
Hindi ko alam kung paano tumayo. Walang kasiguraduhan kung totoo ang “pansamantalang paglayo”. Pagod na daw siya eh. Hindi pala sapat na “love” lang, hindi pwedeng “unconditional”.
I love you. Sana maging okay ka. Sana bumalik ka pa.
This is what childhood means for me. :D
Review? Review. #1stoutoflast37days (at Studio 101, Jaime Dela Rosa St. Sampaloc, Manila)
Remember when Hazel meets Gus for the first time?
And Gus is wearing this gray T-shirt that says Bulldogs?
The one he wears when he tells Hazel he thinks she’s beautiful.
And then they hang out for the first time and become friends.
He even wears it again in the movie.
Well, look at the T-shirt SHE’S WEARING when her parents come in to tell her that Gus has died.
Yes, the SAME T-SHIRT GUS WORE WHEN THEY FIRST MET.
We’re just too emotional not to notice. :)
- You look to everyone else for the answers only you can give yourself. – For much of our lives – especially at the beginning – we get told what do, how to think, what looks good, what “success” is, etc. You don’t have to buy into any of it anymore. Feel free to peel back the layers. Think for yourself. Listen to your Self. Break the mold. When you stop doing what everybody else wants you to do and start following your own intuition, you will find exactly what you are looking for.
- You let others make you feel guilty for living your life. – As long as you’re not hurting anyone else, keep living your life YOUR way. Sometimes we get lost in trying to live for someone else, trying to meet their expectations, and doing things just to impress them. Take a moment and think about it. Are you doing things because you truly believe in them? Remember your own goals. Live, do and love so that you are happy, because when it comes down to it, relationships can end in an instant, but you will live with yourself for the rest of your life.
- You allow toxic people to get the best of you. – You don’t ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. It doesn’t matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, colleague, childhood friend or a new acquaintance. You don’t have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It’s one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go.
- You are part of the drama circle. – How would your life be different if you walked away from drama, gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day you speak only about the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same. Those that refuse to support you CAN be ignored by you. It’s as simple as that. Incredible things happen when you distance yourself from negativity and those who create it. Don’t get caught up in drama. Just walk on by.
- You assign negative intent to other people’s actions. – Another driver cut you off in traffic. Your friend never texted you back. Your colleague went to lunch without you. Everyone can find a reason to be offended on a daily basis. So what caused you to be offended? You assigned negative intent to these otherwise innocent actions. You took it as a personal insult – a slap in the face. Don’t do this to yourself. Don’t take things personally. Don’t assign negative intent to the unintentional actions of others. Let today be the day you look for the good in everyone you meet.
Use cute icons to label kids’ drawers.
Organize your kid’s — or heck, your own — clothes by days of the week!
Assign different seasons of clothes different color hangers in your closet.
Green for spring, blue for summer, and so on, so that you can easily shift your wardrobe in and out each season.
Use hanger tabs to separate clothes into daily outfits
You can make them out of cardboard, discarded cereal boxes, or unwanted CDs.
Use hanging boot and bag racks to save space and storage room.
Or use pants hangers to keep boots off the floor.
Invest in writeable tags.
You can use them on hangers, boxes, and storage bags.
Tired of searching endlessly for matching sheet sets?
Store your flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillow cases in one pillow case from the set. Problem solved!
Need a spot to store your shoes? Try PVC piping!
You can also affix the PVC tubes to the wall as neat hanging racks.
Or, you can use cut PVC for storing scarves, belts, or ties in drawers.
Keep a hanger stand in your laundry room so you can easily rehang clean clothes.
Sick of piles of shoes on the bottom of your closet? Create shoe hangers.
Keep shoes off the floor with these nifty, easy-to-make hangers.
Double your closet space instantly by using soda can tabs to hook hangers together.
Add-on skirt and pant hangers allow you to waterfall clothes and save space.
The Philippine Female Senators in the President’s State Of the Nation Address (SONA) 2014