Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon (The Official Soundtrack)
*really beautiful compilation. :)
Have you ever felt that moment when you wanted to be alone? Yung kahit wala ka naman problema (sa ibang tao) pero ayaw mong kausapin ang kahit sino sa mga tao sa paligid mo? I don’t know exactly what my problem is. Pero isa lang alam ko, I just want to escape from where am I right now.
I just want to go home, feel home again kahit na wala pang isang araw na wala ako sa bahay namin sa probinsya. I’m not comfortable dealing or talking to my dorm mates and other friends now. Siguro napagod ako. Siguro nahiya ako. Napagod sa mga problema. Nahiya na madamay pa sila sa mga problema ko. At ang pinaka mahirap sa lahat, pakiramdam ko walang ibang makakatanggap at makakaintindi sakin ngayon kundi ang pamilya ko. Kahit hindi nila alam ang problema ko, alam ko na tanggap ako. Maaaring hindi rin nila alam lahat tungkol sakin pero kapag kinailanagn ko ng karamay. Kapag kinailangan ko ng yakap o halik, alam ko na ibibigay nila yun.
Mas okay din kasi na ganito, na mag isa. Kasi kapag mag isa, natutunan ko na tumayo sa sarili kong mga paa. Natutunan ko na kahit paano magpaka mature sa pagharap sa mga tunay na problema. Wala akong dinadamay. Wala akong sinasaktan. Walang nagsasabi na “pa importante” lang ako.
Ano mang way ko nang paghandle sa problema ko. Alam ko na nasa akin lahat ng responsibility. Things are better this way for now. I know I can be stronger and better person after this. :)
- They don’t get caught up in other people’s drama. – Never, ever create unnecessary drama, and don’t put up with those who spew drama your way. The happiest people I’ve ever met care less about what random people say about them, especially if their remarks are rude. In fact, happy people are often thankful for all the rude, obnoxious, and difficult people they meet in life, because these people serve as important reminders of how NOT to be. They simply smile and walk the other way. I challenge you to follow in their footsteps.
- They give to others whenever they are able. – While giving is considered an unselfish act (and it is), giving can also be more beneficial for the giver than the receiver. In many cases, providing social support is actually more beneficial to our happiness than receiving it. Happy people know this, which is precisely why they are always looking for ways to help others, while unhappy people stand around asking, “What’s in it for me?”
- They nurture their important relationships. – Finding Flow, an interesting psychology book on happiness, reveals national survey data showing that when someone claims to have five or more friends with whom they can discuss important problems, they are 60% more likely to say they are happy. The number of friends isn’t the important aspect here; it’s the effort you put into your relationships that matters. Studies show that even the best relationships dissolve over time; so a close connection with someone is something you need to continually earn and never take for granted.
- They leave space to love themselves too. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone else too much, and completely forgetting that you are special too. Yes, nurture others, but don’t forget about yourself. Happy people know self-love isn’t selfish. They put their needs first because they see the power of showing up fully for others. When you take care of yourself, you are better able to help the people you care about. If you sacrifice all your needs in order to help them, you’re only showing up as a shell of your true self.
- They focus on effectiveness over popularity. – Never confuse popularity with effectiveness. Being popular means you’re liked for awhile. Being effective means you’ve made a difference. And it’s this feeling of knowing you made a difference that matters in the end.
CALABARZON Bloggers! Eyes here! Be safe!
High Risk Areas
Noveleta, Cavite City, Rosario, Bacoor, Imus, Kawit, Tanza, Ternate, Naic, Maragondon, Gen. Trias, GMA and Carmona
16 municipalities near Laguna Lake (San Pedro, Biñan, Cabuyao, Sta. Rosa City, Calamba City, Los Baños, Bay, Victoria, Pila, Santa Cruz, Lumban, Paete, Pakil, Pila, Mabitac) Paete, Pangil, Sinoloan, Sta. Maria, Famy, Kalayaan
Balayan, Calaca, Lemery, Taal, Tuy, Calatagan, Nasugbu, Lian, Bauan, Batangas City, Mabini, Mataas na Kahoy, Laurel, Talisay, Tanuan City, Malvar, Sta. Teresita, San Nicolas, Rosario, Padre Garcia, Lipa, San Juan, Lobo
8 municipalities near Laguna Lake (Angono, Binangonan, Cardona, Morong, Baras, Tanay, Pilia, Jala-jala) Antipolo City, Taytay, E. Rodriguez, San Mateo, Cainta, Teresa
Lucena City, Burdeos, Real, Gen. Nakar, Infanta, Jomalig, Lucban, Mauban, Pagbilao, Panukulan, Patnanungan, Polio, Sampaloc, Tayabas, Candelaria, Dolores, San Antonio, Sariaya, Tiaong, Agdangan, Buenavista, Catanauan, Gen Luna, Macalelon, Mulanay, Padre Bugos, Pitogo, San Andres, San Francisco, San Narciso, Unisan, Alabat, Atimonan, Calauag, Guinyangan, Gumaca, Lopez, Perez, Quezon, Plaridel, Tagkawayan, Sariaya, Gumaca
Laguna Lake Shore Flooding
San Pedro, Biñan, Cabuyao, Sta. Rosa City, Calamba City, Los Baños, Bay, Victoria, Pila, Santa Cruz, Lumban, Paete, Pakil, Pila, Mabitac
Angono, Binangonan, Cardona, Morong, Baras, Tanay, Pilila, Jala-jala
Tagaytay City, Maragondon, Ternate, Silang, Alfonso,
Calamba City, Los Baños, Alaminos, Rizal, Nagcarlan, Majayjay, Famy, Mabitac, Sta. Maria, Siniloan, Kalayaan, Cavinti, Paete and Pakil
Laurel, Mataas na Kahoy, Cuenca, Talisay, Lipa City, Tuy, Calaca, Mabini
Angono, Binangonan, Cardona, Morong, Baras, Tanay, Pilia, Jala-jala, Antipolo City, Taytay, E. Rodriguez, San Mateo, Cainta, Teresa
Real, Infanta, Gen. Nakar, Sampaloc, Tayabas, Mauban, Atimonan, Pagbilao, Quezon, Lopez, Calauag, Buenavista, Guinyangan, Tayabas, Dolores, Gen. Luna, Perez, Lucban
Storm Surge Prone
Cavite City, Rosario, Noveleta, Bacoor, Imus, Kawit, Ternate, Naic, Tanza
Mauban, Infanta, Real, Gen. Nakar, Polilio, Panukulan, Burdeos, Jomalig, Patnanungan, Alabat, Perez, Quezon, Atimonan, Plaridel, Gumaca, Lopez, Calauag, Tagkawayan.
Earthquake / Seismic Hazards
1. Philippine Trench
2. East Luzon Trench
3. Manila Trench
4. Lubang-Verde Island Fault
5. East Valley Fault (Binangonan – Taytay – Rodriguez)
6. West Valley Fault (Rodriguez-Paranaque-San Pedro-Biñan-Sta. Rosa-Calamba-Silang-Carmona)
EQ Induced Landslide Prone Areas
Cavite – Carmona, Silang and Tagaytay
Laguna – Calamba, Los Baños, San Pablo, Paete, Kalayaan, Mabitac, Siniloan , and Famy
Rizal – San Mateo, Antipolo, Morong, Tanay, Teresa, Pililla, and Baras
Quezon – Municipalities in Bondoc Peninsula, Calauag, Lopez and Atimonan.
Cavite – Carmona, Silang and Tagaytay
Laguna – San Pedro, Biñan, Cabuyao, and Sta. Rosa.
Batangas – Mabini, Lipa and Cuenca
Rizal – San Mateo and Rodriguez
Quezon – Guinyangan, San Francisco, San Narciso, San Andres, Mulanay, Lopez, Gen. Luna, Gumaca, Pitogo, Catanauan and Macalelon
Maragondon, Ternate, Naic, Tanza, Imus, Rosario, Noveleta, Bacoor and Cavite City
Real, Infanta, Gen. Nakar, Mauban, Atimonan, Perez, Panukulan, Burdeos, Polilio, Patnanungan and Jomalig.
Nasugbu, Lian, Calatagan, Balayan, Tingloy
Active Volcanoes – Taal and Mt. Banahaw
Potentially Active Volcano – Mt. San Cristobal
triple layer brownie cake / cherry bliss brownie / chocolate truffle layer cake / snickers peanut butter brownie ice cream cake / surprise inside ice cream balls / chocolate filled cream puffs / brownie cookies / chocolate snickers cake / chocolate lasagna / double chocolate brownies
2.09 // 4.09